Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Few Unknown Facts about Me

I was tagged by a friend to tell 7 things about me. 7 things you may not know about me. Since my virtual friends may not know me as well as my real-world friends know, I am telling you things that ppl in real life know about me but you probably don't. Here goes.

1. I had a Dalmation, Campbell, who was the love of my life. I got him when I was 12, and had him for 12 years almost. He was like my son.

2. I had to put Campbell down 2 years ago on Luke's birthday. I still tear up when I think of him, and also on Luke's birthday (Feb 2nd.)

3. I love to watch ballroom dancing. I think it is so beautiful. I want to be just as graceful some day.

4. My sis is 4 years older than me, but if you get us on the phone together, you would never know which one of us is talking. We sound totally alike.

5. I have only broken one bone; fractured my foot in some sweet shoes last summer. I don't want to break another.

6. I am left handed.

7. I eat in even numbers (probably why I needed to join Weight Watchers, because I eat double of everything.) For example: When I eat M&M's I eat two in every bite. I chew one on the left side on my mouth, and the other on the right side of my mouth. If I am eating something like a sandwich, I take even numbered bites. If I do have an odd number of something, I will either not eat the last one or bite it in half to make two.

Now I'm supposed to tag 5 people to do the same, but I don't know that many ppl blogging to do that, and Lisa already tagged them lol. So anyone who reads this and wants to do one for themselves, go for it and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I broke two bones in my ankle this past fall. I had to have surgery. I had a 6-month old at home. It made for some VERY creative parenting!

    ReplyDelete